It can be downloaded from the Twenty57 website.
- Bank Recon now links reconciliations made across accounts. When you view the reconciliation in the one account we tell you it is a Recon across accounts and show you the details of the other recon/s made. If you remove one leg, we automatically remove the others. You still need to manually delete any balancing entries created as part of the reconciliation
- FNB PACS import includes the transaction code in Reference 7
- Choose whether or not to install the standard reports by selecting the Reporting option on the msi. We'll still create the reports in the install folder in both instances (so you have them for reference if needed) but we'll only insert them in the Database if you choose the Reporting option as part of the install
- Please note that due to changes made on the previous version, the standard reports will be added to your database at least once, even if you deselect the report option from the install. You can delete them from the Reports Screen if needed. They won't be created again in subsequent upgrades if you don't select them as part of the install
- For now all automated linking between bank transactions and helper transactions has been stopped. We've also hidden the new manual recon screen. We haven't forgotten about the helper data, we've decided to go back to the drawing board to find a better solution.